Wednesday, April 17, 2013

I Am Yours!

So many people often do things in pursuit of love or being loved. People make decisions upon decisions to feel wanted, needed, and loved. Yet, often, it just seems like there isn't any love left in the world. Often it seems like you are all alone surrounded by a lot of people whom do not know how your heart really feels. You desire love, but no one loves you the way you want. Then you start asking yourself  "What is wrong with me?", "Why doesn't anybody want me?". When you start asking yourself these questions, the enemy knows that you are an easy target, and tries to lead you to a trap of hatred. You start looking at people differently. The love you desired so long, becomes a vivid memory which you have given up on. Life becomes nothing, but YOU! It becomes all about you and you forget others. You say to yourself, "If no one loves me, then I will love myself the most?". You start doing everything for your own.

The sad reality is that you, forget who you really belong to. You forget your true love. You forget that God has never left you. He has never stopped loving you! He wants you in His arms and wants to show you the affection that no one else can give you. You seek love, but you have forgotten the source of it's existence is within Him. What if you go back and let Him love you? What if you give yourself to Him and instead of all the silly questions you ask yourself so often you tell Him, "I am yours!". Would you still lack love! I guess you can never find out until you try! 

Psalm 31:7-10 
I will be glad and rejoice in your love, for you saw my affliction and knew the anguish of my soul. You have not given me into the hands of the enemy but have set my feet in a spacious place. Be merciful to me, Lord, for I am in distress; my eyes grow weak with sorrow, my soul and body with grief. My life is consumed by anguish and my years by groaning; my strength fails because of my affliction, and my bones grow weak.


No comments:

Post a Comment