Saturday, February 5, 2011

Tiredness

Here is another old Persian Expression.

“It’s Ok to see yourself tired, but always know your friend is more tired than you are.”

Lately I have been really tired. There is a lot going on and a lot to think about. When I get tired I neglect to spend time with God in prayer. I tend to carry the burden myself and the more I try the worse things get.

“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.” (Matthew 11:28-30)

The truth is that every time we are tired, and in our tiredness we seek God, He gives us strength and power. I know that the best thing for me to do is to spend some time with God and ask him to strengthen me to help others when they are even more tired than I am.

1 comment:

  1. Is your friend your wife? j/k You have great blogs and I love you very much!

    ReplyDelete